Just a few suites remain at Barrie’s newest mid-rise community!
This successful new project is moving into Phase 2 registration.
Phase 1 is nearly sold out - move-in SUMMER 2021
Limited units remain at Phase 1 of LakeVu on Little Lake! Barrie’s favorite lakeside condos. This is the final opportunity for Phase 1 units and pricing. Experience life by the lake, close to all the amenities of Barrie, and all the comforts of a brand new modern home.
- Ground-floor amenities featuring Fitness Room, Party Room, Pool Table Room, Guest Suite and Pet Wash
- Rooftop Lounge featuring BBQ, lounge area and stunning Lake Views
- In-suite stacked Washer/Dryer, vented to exterior
- 8’6” Ceilings & Smooth Ceilings throughout
- Custom-crafted Kitchen Cabinetry, as per Vendor’s packages
- Spacious Kitchen Island with Breakfast Bar
- Ceramic backsplash & Stainless-Steel Appliance package
- Individual Storage Units & Bicycle Lockers available
- Balconies/Patios/Terraces with Glass Railings & Exterior Glass Sliding Doors, as per plan
- Laminate Flooring throughout, except in tiled areas
- 10 storey, mid-rise building – first of a 3 tower residential community situated on Lakeside Terrace, in Barrie
- Concrete building with excellent durability, fire resistance and acoustic performance
- Secured underground parking
TOP 6 REASONS WHY LAKEVU CONDOS IN BARRIE
IS A GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
BARRIE HAS HIGH DEMAND
As real estate prices rise in Toronto and the GTA more and more people are moving north to Barrie, creating higher
demand for rentals away from big, pricy cities.
BARRIE LEADS EMPLOYMENT GROWTH IN THE PROVINCE
The Stats Can report, released January 10, 2020, showed Ontario leading the country in employment growth, and Barrie leading the province. As an example, Oro Station, Ontario’s new 200-acre automotive innovation hub is partnering with Georgian College will create further opportunities for academic programming, research, innovation, apprenticeship, and skilled-labor training focused on emerging automotive technology. Georgian is home to more than 130 market-driven programs and the renowned Automotive Business School of Canada (ABSC) is built and actively supported by the automotive industry, for the automotive industry.
ONE OF CANADA’S FASTEST GROWING CITIES
Barrie is the fourth most expensive Canadian city in which to rent a one-bedroom apartment, with the largest national rental percentage growth. In June 2019, the median rate for a one-bedroom apartment in Barrie was $1,450. That ranks behind Toronto ($2,290), Vancouver ($2,200) and Burnaby, B.C. ($1,570). Montreal, at $1,430, rounds out the top five. One-bedroom rent increased by 7.4 percent in Barrie compared to the same month in 2018.
ONE OF THE MOST ACCESSIBLE LOCATIONS
With close access to Hwy 400 and nearby Allandale Waterfront GO Station, commuters have convenient access
to the surrounding region. Georgian College and Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre- Emergency Department is a short 3-5 min drive from LakeVu Condos.
AMAZING RETAIL OPPORTUNITIES
North Barrie Crossing Shopping Centre is located directly across the street from Lakevu Condos, consisting of more
than 32 brand name stores including Zehrs, Tim Hortons, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, and more.
THERE’S NOTHING BETTER THAN LAKESIDE LIVING
Little Lake is at your balcony and Lake Simcoe is only minutes away. Barrie is considered the Gateway to Cottage
Country and there is no end of outdoor activities that can be enjoyed all year long.
PHASE 1 CONSTRUCTION IS UNDERWAY.
MOVE IN SUMMER 2021!